1st OB appointment...

1st OB appointment was today!!! It’s exciting to be back with my awesome Dr! He’s one of the best around for c-sections and I wouldn’t trust anyone else.

Tomorrow marks 11 weeks! Since my last post, I’ve been trying to stay relaxed and clam since they said I had the small blood clot. I called my dr. to see if he wanted me to come in sooner and he said there was no need too because the clot was small and will/should end up just going away. That made all of us feel a lot better. It was hard waiting almost 3 weeks for another ultrasound after having them weekly for 3 weeks.

Today’s appointment was GREAT and I know a huge relief for baby's parents. It started with lot's of paperwork followed by lots of questions. My Dr. has had surrogates before but it is not a common thing for him. He confirmed baby's due date is 8/13/19 and said we would schedule c-section 1 week before than, which will be 8/6/19 unless he/she decides to greet us sooner. He also said he was going to be moving hospitals to Spring Hill. I am not familiar with this hospital as we delivered Bryce and Emma at Helen Ellis in Tarpon Springs but it is a lot closer to us now that we live in Land O' Lakes. I am hoping the baby's parents and I can go and check it out when they come in a few weeks.

Then it was time to check in on Baby Swiss....He/she is growing so fast and was super active. We watched it jump around and kick its legs several times. Dr. said, "there are no worries or concerns here - this baby looks great!!" He also said the blood clot is gone! YAY! That was great news!! I am not able to record during the appointment or ultrasounds, which really stinks but we got lots of pictures and to know everything is doing so well was all we needed to know. Dr. said he doesn't listen for heartbeat until after 12 weeks because of the sound waves, etc. but we could visible see it and all looked and measured wonderful.

We are planning to have genetic testing done so I will schedule that this week and the Dr. said that would also tell us the sex of the baby. He said he can also confirm at 15/16 weeks and may slip up and tell me before the baby's parents come for 20 ultrasound. We scheduled my next appointment for 2/18 and our 20 week scan for 3/21. Now, my IP's can start officially planning their trip to FLORIDA!!!

After the appointment, I gave the parents a quick Skype call to tell them the good news and they were so happy and grateful to hear everything is so great!

I am feeling good, more tired than usual but my husband reminded me that I was in my 20's with Bryce and Emma and now I am in my 30's so its ok to be tired. lol
No, crazy cravings this week other than my go to POPCORN, lots of strawberries and peanut butter and jelly! Sickness feeling isn't as bad and is usually at night time around 6ish until bed. Some nights, I think I want something to eat and then after I make it, it looks and smells gross.

I am so ready to be done with our shots. The past few have not been too bad but last week I felt like Blaise was injecting fire into by booty. My nurse in San Diego said to try ice to numb the area before and heat after and to take Tylenol for the lumps, I think it is helping. We have 8 more!!!

Official baby bump!! 🐣





                  10 weeks 6 days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

36 days or LESS...

Another Week Down...