37 weeks & our Swiss family is back...

So excited for this week!!!!

Today is 1 year since we officially meet and match with our new Swiss family!! We had our very first Skype call and all knew we would be perfect for this new journey and adventure together! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by! Tomorrow our Swiss family travels back here to Florida for their big day welcoming their 2nd little boy into the world!! They will be here for 2 months and we can’t wait to spend more time with them while they adjust as a family of 4 and prepare everything needed to go back to Switzerland. I’m so glad their little boy has waited for them to come before arriving and we look forward to making so many memories together in the upcoming weeks!

Today, was also another non-stress test, which looked great! Our next appointment will be on Friday and hoping we can get an official c-section scheduled as the baby’s parents will be here to attend with me. Can’t wait for Mum to see how big my belly has grown in person, finally feel her little one kick, attend at least 1 or more appointments with me, go shopping for all their final baby purchases and be here with us as soon as it’s GO TIME!!!

The past few days I’ve been feeling a little more irritable! I think the heat, pressure, and uncomfortableness are just getting to me. Hoping that it goes away as quickly as it came. My lower back and hips have been really sore, contractions continue on and off and nighttime seems to be the worse with constant bathroom trips and some shooting pains in my cervix. For the last 10 days I have woken up at or very close to 5am to either contractions, baby kicking, or from a dream.. I’m wondering if 5am is a sign that the baby will come or labor will start then.


        Baby Swiss, I love you and have so enjoyed having you as a belly buddy but this is your official eviction notice! Your parents will be here soon and your 9-month lease is almost up!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

36 days or LESS...

Another Week Down...