Ultrasound 2....

This morning we had our 2nd ultrasound! Blaise, Bryce, and Emma came along to see and baby Swiss is doing great and growing! He/she is measuring right on target at 7 weeks 3 days and his heartbeat was 131 today.

He/she’s head is bigger than it’s body right now and kind of looks like a little tree frog in the ultrasound. We got to see the heartbeat flicker on the screen and the kids thought that was really neat.

I’m feeling good! Nauseous comes in the afternoon/evening hours and when I wake up I’m super hungry!! Going to the bathroom a little more than usual and my boobs are now starting to get really sore, which was my first sign I was pregnant with Bryce and Emma. My backside is not doing so great! I now have some bruises from the injections and looking forward to 1/29 when we can officially stop meds. Blaise will be leaving on New Years' to work some hurricane claimes in the panhandle so I’m going to have to learn how to do the injections myself in the next day or two. I don’t know why I’m so freaked out about it but it’s so much easier to have someone else do them.

My IPs are over the moon and dreaming about their new bundle of joy! I’m so happy for them and feel a sense of relief at each appointment knowing that everything is working for them. 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

36 days or LESS...

Phase 2....