3,136...

Yesterday, I had my 2nd BETA blood test to check my levels and make sure things were increasing. They like it to rise by 66% every 2 days. Another super quick appointment and then a long day of waiting. 

I felt pretty nauseous at lunch and had to go for a walk in the cold air. I felt a lot better afterward. After school, I went and got my hair cut and styled to keep my mind occupied. Then, I went and got the kids from school and waited to hear from San Diego. Around 4:30, we got a message from our IPs saying the email came and good news! As that message came through, I was reading the email from San Diego and saw the number 3,136 in bold!!!  

"I have more wonderful news!  Jenna’s pregnancy hormone level is rising nicely, and the value is now 3136!  This is an excellent value, and we are thrilled for everyone!"

So reading that BIG number was super exciting and my first thought was WOW, we are for sure pregnant and maybe it's TWINS! 

I messaged my IPs and said, "Holy Cow, what if it's twins" and she replied and said, “that is what they were thinking too!!” 

Having a high BETA number does not necessarily mean multiplies, but several women on our support page that have had higher numbers had more than 1 baby. However, most have transferred more than 1 embryo too, so having that big of a jump makes us all pretty excited! 

Now things are really getting exciting for all of us...our next step is to continue doing exactly what we are doing and we will have our first ultrasound appointment on 12/20 and then again for the next 2 Friday's after that. I will still continue all meds and shots. We got a new shipment in yesterday! 

At that appointment, we should be able to see a heartbeat and find out if we have one super strong little one or maybe two!!! I have to admit, I have always thought it would be so neat to have twins, but if we do I am glad it's our IPs and not us! ha, ha, ha 😉😉 What a blessing that would be, as it would truly be meant to be for them if that happens, since we only transferred 1 embryo. Wishful Thinking....Our official due date is 8/13/19! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

36 days or LESS...

Another Week Down...