Round 2...

It feels like it's taken us a while to get here but we have finally re-started a new cycle and I had my first baseline this morning. It was a longer ultrasound and a little more uncomfortable as I had started my period yesterday. However, the Dr. and nurse both said everything looked really good and quiet and said my lining was a 7. Around 5pm we got an email from our nurse in San Diego and she also confirmed that everything looks good and tomorrow I will start adding estrogen again to thicken the lining more. Hopefully, this time around we will get the nice crisp 3 lined lining that they are looking for in order to transfer. My calendar is a little different this time than it was last month so my next appointment will not be until 11/19. If everything looks good at this appointment they will pass me early and we will transfer the following Monday. Fingers crossed!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

Another Week Down...

36 days or LESS...