New Dates...

I have read and researched so much on IVF and going through this process really makes you see what some families have to go through...it can be exhausting, emotional, and disappointing. I am feeling positive that things will work this time around. We have a surrogate FB support group and it has been great to get on there and read about other journeys. Everyone is so different and I have to keep reminding myself of that. As soon as I let go of the situation I get a call or email. :) 

Thursday 10/18 Blaise and the kids took me to dinner for an early birthday and I got a call from Dr. D. He said that we need to be more flexible for transfer dates next time and if I am ready earlier at lining checks then we go ahead and do transfer the next week. He seemed confident that this next round will work. I finished out my Provera and then waited for a period to come. I'm always on schedule and it came on 10/22. My nurse from San Diego emailed us with new tentative dates and this is where we are at now...So ready to get started again!!! 

Tentative Transfer Dates:
10/24           Start active birth control pill
11/04           Last Active Birth Control Pill
11/08           Baseline Ultrasound and blood-work appointment
11/09           Start Estradiol medication pending baseline
11/19           *Tentative Passing Ultrasound and blood-work appointment
11/26           *Tentative Transfer at SDFC OR Tentative Passing Ultrasound/ blood-work appointment
12/03            Tentative Transfer Date at SDFC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

Another Week Down...

36 days or LESS...