Moving along...

A lot has happened in the last 12 days! I got my period and went to my first baseline check on 9/25. The appointment was quick and easy. I had a vaginal ultrasound and blood work but had to wait until later in the day to find out the results. The nurse just told me everything looked good and quiet. I got an email from the San Diego Clinic around 5pm saying my lining was 7mm and I was good to add estrogen (2 tablets at night and 2 in the morning) I thought they were looking for a thin lining but she said since I was only day 2 of my cycle I would have time to still thin out and could go ahead and start the meds.

This past weekend I had some pretty bad headaches and also a little cramping. I just tried to stay busy and take some time to relax to keep my mind off it. I also drank some pomegranate juice here and there but didn't really do anything else much different. I've been worried my lining may still be thin since I was finishing my period throughout the week. They want at least an 8mm for transfer. 

Today, 10/3 I went for my second lining and blood work check. The nurse said I was defiantly thick enough and again things looked really well other than a little fluid in my uterus. She didn't give me a number for my lining again as I had to wait for a call from the San Diego clinic for official results. We got an email that I am measuring 13mm, which is great and blood work is good!!! We are continuing meds and everything as normal and will have my final lining check next Wednesday!! :) 

                                                                      9/25 - first check 
10/3 - second check 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

Another Week Down...

36 days or LESS...