hurry up and wait...

It's been a long week. I started the Provera 10 day pills on Thursday and have 2 more to take. Then it's hoping for a period to start soon after the last pill so we can get out tentative plan and dates again for round 2. This whole process is HURRY UP AND WAIT. I am so ready and excited to do this and each setback makes it that much longer. I have to keep reminding myself to chill and remember if something comes up it was for a reason. My wonderful IPs send me a box full of yummy chocolates, a cute shirt, and a beautiful card. This box couldn't have come on a better day. It made me feel so special and now I have plenty of snacks to eat while I wait. ;) 

On Tuesday 10/16 - the day we were scheduled to transfer the IPs had a Skype call with our Dr. He was suppose to call me right after but never did. The IPs told me that from his call he thought I was on the meds too long and said that we need to be more flexible next time in terms of transfer dates (he said the one-week timeframe for transfer). This sounded great but since I never heard from Dr. myself I was still wondering what the next round would look like. I emailed my nurse and she had no info on their conversation and said she would follow up and get back to me. So again, we wait...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

Another Week Down...

36 days or LESS...