1st shot...

Well, it’s Wednesday 11/21 day of my first progesterone shot. So, I figured I’d share how it went! I watched the video and instructions about 10 times today and looked up some tips to make it go smooth. On our surrogacy FB page, a lot of women shared that warming up the oil in the vial helps a lot because the oil is very thick heating it makes it go in a little easier. Some women also shared taking the weight off the foot/side you are administrating the shot on help, rubbing the area afterward helps the meds get into the muscle and not causing lumps, and also applying a heating pad afterward helps a lot too. I’ll be doing these shots every night until 12 weeks of pregnancy. Tonight’s shot needed to be right at 9pm and then from here on out I will have a 2-hour window between 7-9pm each night. I started preparing the area and things around 8! Lol, We even made a video for my IPs to watch! Sarah did awesome, I didn’t feel a thing however, I’m sure it will be short-lived as my backside will be pretty sore after doing this for 12 weeks! It will all be worth it though! ☺️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

Another Week Down...

36 days or LESS...