Update...1 year later

Hello! I decided to write a little update since I have not done so since our Swiss family left us back in August and thought today would be special because 1 year ago today Blaise and I were out in San Diego completing the embryo transfer and picking up Little Louie to take care of for the next 9 months.

Who would have thought I would be where I am now. Thanks to that little boy, I now have a new career with the surrogate agency we worked with and I could not be happier! Yes, I work a lot more hours and don’t have the perks of teacher/holiday breaks anymore but I enjoy what I do now and to me, that’s more important and I don’t feel like I need a break from my job now. Plus, working from home isn’t so bad either! 😉 I love meeting new families, surrogates, and egg donors and helping them make their dreams come true of having/expanding their families and watching and hearing their excitement and anxiousness that I know so well! In a few weeks, Blaise and I will get to travel to Boston for a few days and I’ll get to meet all the great new coworkers I work with in person rather than through a computer screen.

Our Swiss family is doing awesome! I get photos and updates every few days. Louie is growing and getting quite the personality. He is always smiling and happy in every photo I get. He’s also really long! David loves his little brother and his new bike! And mama couldn’t be happier and enjoying every day with her boys! She looks great and seems to have to be a mom of 2 down like a pro!!
We are also in the process of planning our trip to Switzerland this summer. I can’t believe my kids' first flight will be overseas!! We cannot wait for this incredible experience and of course seeing our Swiss family again and making more memories together. We miss them like crazy and if there was anything I could change it would be for us to be closer to one another. I’m so so happy for them and knowing we will always be connected makes it so easy. They are the sweetest people and so deserving!

It also looks like I may see my Swiss sis sooner than I thought as we are talking about meeting up in San Diego after the new year to start the process for BABY SWISS #3!!! 🤗 Stay tuned and enjoy some photos of these sweet people....










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOY or GIRL?????

36 days or LESS...

Another Week Down...